Maximise your workouts.
UM Sports HEAT: How it Works to Burn Fat and Boost Metabolism.
|Article At A Glance|
HEAT is a natural thermogenic energy formula designed to boost metabolism, burn fat, and increase energy levels while curbing appetite.
The formula includes a precise blend of natural ingredients, such as green tea, coleus, bladderwrack, myrrh, L-Tyrosine, and black pepper, which work synergistically to provide maximum results.
Unlike other fat burners on the market, HEAT is made from safe and effective natural ingredients, and is designed holistically to support metabolic function, burn fat, boost performance, and improve cognitive function.
Stop using fat burners that don't give you results and start using UM Sports HEAT Thermogenic Energy Formula.
HEAT is designed to help achieve weight loss goals, improve athletic performance and burn fat naturally, all while increasing energy and metabolism.
In this blog post, we’ll dive deep into some of the mechanisms of action that make HEAT so good, and highlight what makes it different from the array of fat burners on the market.
Discussing HEAT: How Does it Work?
HEAT is a Thermogenic Energy Formula designed to boost metabolism, curb appetite and burn fat.
Containing a precise blend of thermogenic natural ingredients which work together to produce more heat in the body, leading to an increase in metabolic rate and resulting in more caloric burn.
Of course, each one plays its own unique part in the formula, let’s take a closer look at some of the core ingredients and how they work.
Camellia sinensis (Green tea)
Green tea is designed to upregulate fat-burning pathways, and these benefits primarily come from the Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) content (Hursel et al., 2011). EGCG may also help with insulin sensitivity, blood pressure and blood flow, which creates additional downstream effects that benefit weight loss.
Studies actually also show that trace caffeine must be present for EGCG to be effective, which is why HEAT product contains approximately 12 mg of caffeine per capsule (Hursel et al., 2009).
Plectranthus barbatus (Coleus)
Coleus contains an active ingredient known as Forskolin, which has been shown to increase levels of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in the body. cAMP is a signalling molecule that plays a role in regulating many cellular responses associated with energy, and higher levels have been linked with an increase in fat loss (Costford et al., 2010).
it is also thought that Coleus could work synergetically with other fat-burning compounds, meaning it may actually improve the fat-loss potential of other ingredients.
Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack)
Bladderwrack is included for its natural source of Iodine. By providing Iodine, Bladderwrack may better support thyroid function, which has a positive impact on metabolism, energy and overall health (Catarino et al., 2018).
Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh)
Myrrh is a unique addition to HEAT, and its inclusion is focused on its ability to reduce inflammation and better balance blood lipid levels (Shalaby & Hammouda, 2014). Metabolic inflammation and high lipid levels are common hallmarks of obesity, and Myrrh is included to support this area of weight loss.
L-Tyrosine is a precursor of dopamine and norepinephrine, two neurotransmitters which are depleted under stress and required for optimal cognitive function. The inclusion of L-Tyrosine helps restore these levels, which can help better maintain focus, mental clarity and overall mood.
Piper nigrum (Black Pepper)
Black Pepper’s role is to help with nutrient absorption, but may also assist to some degree in enhancing thermogenic processes.
The Benefits of HEAT
As you can see, HEAT contains a fairly unique blend of ingredients that all play an important role.
Unlike other fat burners, we attempt to optimise key areas of weight loss to create a holistically supporting formula. We also know cognitive function is an important part from a motivational standpoint, and have covered this basis too.
Some benefits of using HEAT include:
- Better weight loss: The natural ingredients of HEAT help support metabolism and suppress appetite, leading to weight loss.
- Increased energy levels: Through supporting thyroid function and ingredients that support and increase energy, HEAT can provide a natural energy boost.
- Improved motivation: HEAT includes ingredients that can improve cognitive function and mental clarity, which can support mood and motivation during training.
Please keep in mind: No fat burner or supplement alone is a magic pill, and a healthy diet and exercise regime is still essential for optimal results.
What Makes HEAT Different?
HEAT Thermogenic Energy Formula stands out from other fat burners in the market due to its unique blend of natural ingredients that work together to provide maximum results.
UM Sports like to think holistically, and unlike other fat burners that contain synthetic ingredients and harmful stimulants, HEAT is made from natural ingredients that are safe and effective.
As it’s been mentioned, all ingredients have been carefully selected for a specific process to ensure essential areas of weight loss are covered.
It’s also a reason why HEAT isn’t just a fat burner, but a thermogenic energy formula that supports metabolic function, helps burn fat and boosts performance.
HEAT Thermogenic Energy Formula is a natural and effective way to achieve your weight loss goals and improve athletic performance.
The unique blend of natural ingredients in HEAT works together to provide maximum results without the harmful side effects of synthetic ingredients found in other fat burners.
Try HEAT today and see the difference for yourself!
Please note: For best results, HEAT should be combined with a balanced diet and healthy exercise regime.
- Catarino, M. D., Silva, A. M. S., & Cardoso, S. M. (2018). Phycochemical Constituents and Biological Activities of Fucus spp. Marine Drugs, 16(8). https://doi.org/10.3390/md16080249
- Costford, S. R., Bajpeyi, S., Pasarica, M., Albarado, D. C., Thomas, S. C., Xie, H., Church, T. S., Jubrias, S. A., Conley, K. E., & Smith, S. R. (2010). Skeletal muscle NAMPT is induced by exercise in humans. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 298(1), E117–E126. https://doi.org/10.1152/ajpendo.00318.2009
- Hursel, R., Viechtbauer, W., Dulloo, A. G., Tremblay, A., Tappy, L., Rumpler, W., & Westerterp-Plantenga, M. S. (2011). The effects of catechin rich teas and caffeine on energy expenditure and fat oxidation: a meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 12(7), e573–e581. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-789x.2011.00862.x
- Hursel, R., Viechtbauer, W., & Westerterp-Plantenga, M. S. (2009). The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis. International Journal of Obesity, 33(9), 956–961. https://doi.org/10.1038/ijo.2009.135
- Shalaby, M., & Hammouda, A. (2014). Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory and Antihyperlipidemic Activities of Commiphora molmol Extract (Myrrh). Journal of Intercultural Ethnopharmacology, 3(2), 56. https://doi.org/10.5455/jice.20140130015014
Stephen Brumwell, Nutritionist (ANTA #40048)
Teigen Faux, Exercise Physiologist (Honours) for Scientific Accuracy